Stereo Helper changelog
[1.2.0] – 2019-04-30
- Fix wrong processing order. Mid/side gain is now applied to input signal, before panning and width etc.
- Swap channels would not work in some DAWs (e.g. Reaper), which is now fixed.
- Improve (heavily) graphics performance on MacOS.
- Mono indicator is now always active, even in bypass mode.
- Reduce plug-in file sizes.
- 32-Bit builds for Windows are history.
- Distribute disk image file instead of installer on MacOS.
[1.1.0] – 2018-03-15
- Support for Mac OS (10.7 and above).
- Supported file formats for Mac: VST, VST3 and AU as 64 bit plugins.
- Fix wrong behavior in mid/side mode. Although these controls are disabled in mid/side mode, mono test and panning would be processed anyway.
- Fix bug with uninitialized delay filters which potentially could cause a crash.
- Optimize performance on Windows build.
- Minor graphics improvements.
[1.0.0] – 2017-12-18
- Initial release. Stereo Helper available for Windows.
- Supported file formats: VST and VST3 as 32 and 64 bit versions.