- Retina/High DPI support
- Improved graphics and additional color skins
- Pro version with lots of fantastic new features
[1.0.3] – 2019-05-07
- Bring back manual trigger and reset which had been removed from the automation parameters in the preceding release. This ensures backwards compatibility for existing projects.
- Conflicts between MIDI events and manual trigger / reset have been resolved. MIDI note on/off messages are now equivalent to manual trigger/release events.
- The behavior of the reset parameter has changed as part of the above bug fix. As long as the reset button is pressed (or due to automation respectively) it is not possible to trigger the envelope. After the reset button is released all MIDI notes and the trigger button must also be released before a new trigger event can be initiated.
[1.0.2] – 2019-05-04
- Manual trigger and reset are no longer in the parameters list of the host applications, as they interfered with MIDI triggering in certain situations.
- Fixed problem with envelope indicator ring which sometimes would not display the correct state.
- Improved performance by refactoring signal display.
[1.0.1] – 2019-02-16
- Make it work on macOS Mojave.
- Support for real mono tracks.
- Fix text fields not being updated correctly.
[1.0.0] – 2019-01-17
- Initial release. EnveLover available for Windows and macOS.
- Supported file formats: VST, VST3 and AU (64 bit).