stereo under control
Can’t get that stereo mix right? Your tracks don’t sound wide enough? You’re afraid of mono compatibility? Don’t panic – Stereo Helper is here to assist you! The mixing engineer’s little friend won’t let you down and will take care of your everyday stereo processing tasks.
What Stereo Helper can do for you:
- Preview mid or side channel of your stereo tracks
- Add mid and side channel gain
- Add depth to audio signals with a natural sounding delay effect
- Indicate whether your input signals are mono
- Control the stereo width
- Check for mono compatibility
- Panning, phase inversion, left/right swap
No fancy bullshit. Just solid piece of software. Efficiently implemented. Useful.
- Windows VST and VST3 (64 bit, requires Windows 7 or later)
- MacOS AU, VST and VST3 (64 bit, requires Mac OS X 10.7 or later)
Release history can be found in the changelog.
I spent countless hours making this little plugin and I’m giving it away for free. It’s because I love you… If you like Stereo Helper, I will gladly accept any donation and use it as a motivation to develop more software.